Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's a secret: Bauan

"Oh my gulay! Batangas again? NO!!!" I screamed on my mind after announcing that our summer fun will be held at batangas.

Because of this, I wasn't that all interested and excited. and I've never really heard of BAUAN at batangas. I've been to nasugbu, laiya, lipa, talisay, tanauan, & the other municipalities of batangas that starts with "San", but bauan? I was like, wha? whe? really?

Until the day of the trip, I wasn't all that in to it. not until we finally arrived.








See what I mean? The place was just perfect for a get away. even more perfect with good friends along your side.


They even have billiards set! :) which made our stay even more perfect! hehe



The blending of the sea and the skies. perfect way to end the day :)

 Much better than a breakfast in bed is a breakfast in front of the beach with good friends.
 (L-R) Ram, Rence, Anne, Albert, Kaycee. 





Look closely. It's ram serenading the sea with his violin :)

  

The night session. 


The crew.


The secret get away place. not a secret anymore! but left me secretly falling in love with the serene calm waters of a secret paradise called bauan.

Carpe diem,
Kaycee 

No comments:

Post a Comment